- License #:
- CalBRE# 01232493
I appreciate the opportunities afforded by each and every one of my clients, and strive to provide exceptional value with the highest standards of integrity and service. When you put me to work you can count on open communication and a smooth real estate experience.
I look forward to showing you how I help my buyers, sellers and investors achieve their real estate goals throughout the entire Coachella Valley.
Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
For ALL of Your Desert Real Estate Needs...You Only Need Richard Chamberlin
- Full-time Broker Associate since 1997
- Expert in establishing property values & analyzing market conditions
- Cutting-edge knowledge of local area
- Representing buyers, sellers, investors
- Master of Public Adminstration (MPA): California State University San Bernardino
- Bachelor of Arts (BA): Public Service-Political Science/History, University of California Riverside
- State of California Real Estate Broker License
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Graduate, Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
- National Association of Realtors® Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES)
- National Association of Realtors® Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- National Association of Realtors® Green Designation (green)
- National Association of Realtors® Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE)
- Accredited Staging Professional® (ASP)
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage International President’s Circle: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage International Diamond Society: 2010
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage International President’s Elite: 2009
- California Desert Association of REALTORS®: Elected to Board of Directors, 2013-2015
- California Desert Association of REALTORS®: Grievance Committee, 2010-2013
- California Desert Association of REALTORS®: Professional Standards Committee